The Maroon Veterans Alliance hope to reestablish the MVA as a collective of engaged and meaningful participants on the University of Chicago's campus and the metro Chicago area.
MISSION: The Maroon Veterans Alliance's purpose is to functions in three core ways:
- To bridge the gap between veterans and the community in and around the University of Chicago.
- To host speaking engagements to engage veterans and the community in fostering civil discussion round current issues.
- To host fundraising events in order to raise money for veteran based non-profits.
The revitalization of this Recognized Student Organization (RSO) will be initiated through the our participation in and organizing of the following events:
- Winter RSO fair.
- A COVID conscious speaker series.
- Fundraising efforts to support our mission.
- Better integration with other RSOs through shared events.